1 General information
2 Contact form
(1) Purpose of processing
We process your personal data, which you provide to us by e-mail, contact form, etc., to answer and deal with your inquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, we will not be able to reply to you by e-mail without being informed about your e-mail address.
(2) Legal bases
a) If you have given us your express consent to the processing of your data, Art. 6 (1a) GDPR is the legal basis for this processing.
b) If we process your data to carry out pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 (1b) GDPR is the legal basis.
c) In all other cases (in particular when using a contact form), Art. 6 (1f) GDPR is the legal basis.
RIGHT TO OBJECT: You have the right to object at any time to the data processing that is based on Art. 6 (1f) GDPR and is not used for direct advertising for reasons that arise from your particular situation. In the case of direct advertising, however, you can object to the processing at any time without giving reasons.
Our legitimate interest in processing is to communicate with you quickly and to answer your inquiries cost-effectively. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct postal advertising. You can protect your interest in data protection by passing on data sparingly (e.g. using a pseudonym).
(4) Categories of recipients
Hosting providers, shipping service providers for direct advertising
Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that your request or the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
However, if a contract is concluded, the data required by commercial and tax law will be stored by us for the legally defined periods, i.e. regularly for ten years (Art. 257 Commercial Code, Art. 147 Fiscal Code).
(6) Right of withdrawal
In the case of processing based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
3 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
Technically necessary cookies are used on this website. These are small text files that are stored by your Internet browser in your computer system.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1f) GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles. This will safeguards your interest in data protection.
(4) Storage period
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan from a few minutes to several years.
(5) Right of objection
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
4 Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are the data subject in the sense of GDPR and you have the following rights towards us:
1. Right of access
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing exists, you can request information from us about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and the intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third party or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/ or completion to us if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We must make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data may only be processed – apart from its storage – with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Obligation to delete
You can request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Art. 6 (1a) or Art. 9 (2a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) They lay acc. Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21(2) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and we are in accordance with Art. Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controllers who process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data from you.
The right to erasure does not exist to the extent that processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. 9 (2h) and (2i) as well as Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (1) GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by us.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1b) GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
7. Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Art. 6 (1e) or (1f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, you have the opportunity – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that has a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject and such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2a) or (2g) applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
ADOMUM Holzmarkt 66 Ltd.
Kadiner Straße 11